The displayed price does not include shipping costs. The shipping costs may vary depending on the country
Do you want inspiration for your next VIP experience?
Sign up for our newsletter
About the event
Top classical music concerts in the Elbphilharmonie
The Elbphilharmonie, built in 2016 on the right bank of the Nordelbe, is one of the new landmarks of the Hanseatic city and has been a magnet for visitors since opening. Concerts are regularly sold out for a long time. It is the most spectacular and, at the same time, the most controversial building in Hamburg. Daring architecture and a concert hall inside. The ranks in the “Great Hall” swing over each other in waves and visitors sit no more than 37 meters to the conductor. The architectural means used for the acoustics provide a very special kind of listening experience.
Thanks to a strong sales network, VIP-Hospitality is a reliable partner for all cultural event highlights and offers you the opportunity to experience all events live and exclusive.
Whether Lang Lang, Kent Nagano, or Thomas Hengelbrock – we work for your special moments and we are specialized in sold out and difficult accessible concerts.
OUR "VIP"-ARRANGEMENT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- Concert ticket of your choice (please specify with your request)
- One night including breakfast in an exclusive 5 star hotel
- Optional: organization of your trip (booking of flight tickets and / or train tickets at current conditions)
Budget per person on request
About the venue
- Location: Hamburg-HafenCity
- Construction period: 2007-2016
- Opening: Opening ceremony 11 Jan 17
- Architects: Jacques Duke and Pierre de Meuron
- Use: concert hall, Hotel with 244 rooms, residential building, multi-storey car park, gastronomy
- Apartments: 45
- Owner: Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg
- Client: Elbphilharmonie Bau KG
- Height: 110 m
- Floors: 26
- Elevators: 29
- Usable area: 120.000 m²
- Building material substructure: reinforced concrete, curtain wall of the 1962 storage building
- Building material superstructure: glass, steel, concrete
- Construction costs: 866 million euros